Sister Missionary Style: I'm Going on a Mission!



Top: Limited. (in stores) Skirt: Florence Adams. Shoes: Clarks.
I think pleated skirts are awesome. Especially ones that don't look like you have to iron them.

 I am pleased to announce that I'm going on a mission for my church to the Denver Colorado North mission. I'm entering the Missionary Training Center on February 20th.

I'm thrilled beyond measure that the sister missionary clothing guidelines have been updated since 2010 possibly. Though, people in my church still think long black skirts when they think of sister missionaries. I'm glad that I still get to maintain some of my style.

Everything I have bought so far or have sewn ( I have sewn three skirts!) I would wear even if I wasn't going a mission.  I just wouldn't have bought them all at once. I plan on giving my tips on finding the best sister missionary wardrobe, so that when you are a mission you can focus on the important things. I am going to be experiencing the four seasons, so I know I will probably buy more clothes while on my mission.

Comments