Sister Missionary Style: The Dress



Dress: Downeast Basics (more sizes in stores.). Shoes: NAOT. Sweater tights: Nordstrom Rack.
My mom sewed trim to the bottom of the dress to make it long enough for my mission. Thanks, Mom! I know dresses aren't as practical on the mission, but I had to have at least one. These shoes are the best. I have had a pair from the same company for two years and they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned.

  Update on 2/20/13:

I am going on a mission today. I have really enjoyed blogging, but I'm taking a break. You can't blog on the mission. I have really enjoyed doing a short Sister Missionary style segment.

I bought all my clothes in my home state and a few (emphasis on few) items online. I went into the specialty missionary clothing stores in Utah, but I didn't buy anything. They might work for some people, but I am so grateful that I bought clothes in my home state.

I know that God lives and that He loves each and everyone of us. Good Bye!

Comments

Post a Comment