The one time I saved myself $300





Green Coat: Tulle via Plato's Closet. Jeans: Delias. Headband: Claire's. Bag: Marshall's.
 Right around Christmas I wanted a cute winter coat, I saw one on the J.Crew website and I just had to have it. I stalked the website everyday to see if the price would be lowered.  Then I looked at some petite fashion blog reviews of the coat. I realized after a couple days that  $325 for a coat that might be too big would not be worth it.

On New Year's day, I was doing some group shopping when we went into a thrift store. I thought it would be a waste of time for me. Lo and behold, I scanned the coat section and saw a green coat. Then I rushed to the dressing room and saved myself $300.  Like most people, I don't usually want to walk into a thrift store or try on the clothes because of the smell. Sometimes you strike gold and then you think thrift stores aren't too bad after all.

P.S. It's been freezing hence the lack of updates on this blog. I'm not sure how people who have real winters take pictures outside, but I'll figure it out.
Photobucket

Comments