Jane Austen Wish List

Jane Austen Wish List: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 1. Midnight in Austenland is one of the better Jane Austen inspired novels out there. I like that the book is inspired. Some books try to copy the same plot with a modern setting or cover the next chapter in a character's life. I personally believe that should be left to Jane Austen. Midnight in Austenland stands own its own, but Jane Austen fans will appreciate this book more than other readers.
2. The Penguin Classics hardcover editions of the Jane Austen novels are quite lovely.
3. I love the newest adaptions of  Jane Austen novels. This version of the Northanger Abbey is the best one out there in my opinion.
4. This is good for all the piano players out there. Bonus the music isn't too hard.
5. This card made me realize I wanted a Jane Austen stamp set.

I confess I am a Jane Austen addict not like the main character in Austenland or anything like that.

Comments