Review: eShakti Button-Front Crepe Skirt

Shirt: thrifted. Blazer: Discovery.  Skirt: c/o eShakti. Necklace: gift from friend.
 I'm kinda dressing up for spring instead of fall. I love fall, but I like dressing for spring more because I'm a spring if you follow seasons to base your color wardrobe choices.

eShakti kindly contacted me to review on of their products. I chose this skirt because I wanted a skirt that didn't have any patterns on it. I love patterns a lot and I need to buy more non-pattern skirts to mix and match shirts. A non-patterned skirt reminds me of a blank canvas. You decide what your look is going to be.  The buttons aren't faux, so I just unbuttoned only three buttons to put on the skirt. I'm lazy like that and don't like any unnecessary unbuttoning.  I chose to customize the waist size and it fits really well.

The skirt doesn't come with clothing care instructions. Probably, no one looks at the tag for how to wash your clothes, but I do. I would suggest writing down the care instructions from their website if you buy anything from them.

I had seen others wear eShakti on the internet and I really like how eShakti can add sleeves and add length if you want to along with customizing your size. You would have to ask a tailor or do it yourself if you can to make those kind of adjustments normally.

*eShakti provided the skirt for this post. I provided my own opinions.

Comments